Sunday, July 22, 2012

Malaysia Bound 2011

First! We decided to go to Singapore then to Malaysia :)

Kuala Lumpur! (KL)


Impiana Hotel!
 Suria KLCC


Genting Skyway. 
The longest cable car in the Southeast Asia!

This is it! hahaha. Actually, it's not my first time to ride on a cable car and that was last April 2010 at Singapore. Anyway, at first I'm so excited but when we were going up Oh no! I just want to close my eyes for the whole time but of course not, haha I just decided to looked and captured the best view from the top. 


Finally!
 LOOK OUT!


He is 8 feet 11inches!!!
We looked so excited! hahaha! 
and were so happy!!! It was so cooled obviously! hahaha
Dinner at the #HOTPOT!

 Getting ready to go back to Singapore by bus.


I really am truly blessed for having a great set of family! Three days wasn't enough, but sadly we had to go back to Singapore for another trip! hahaha...I will definitely come back and check out other places there :) sorry for not having a good outfit to post but to gave you a great places to spot on! hihi... Ihope you like it! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment